This short course provides an introduction to minimally and non-invasive facial cosmetic procedures such as presentation of neurotoxins and fillers. In addition, a basic foundation in face lift, eye lift and rhinoplasty is provided.
In the first lecture of this short course on Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Ferneini discusses the risk factors involved in skin damage and how they effect different skin types. Consultation considerations follow with discussions on patient selection and evaluation. Finally, a range of non-invasive treatment options are presented along with their risks and complicaitons.
The second lecture from Dr. Banki delves into the operative management of facial cosmetic surgery. Broken into three sections (face lifts, blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty), this is a basic introduction to aesthetic surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Facial Surgery – E. M. Ferneini, DMD, MD, MHS, MBA, FACS – 1 hour 36 minutes
- History of minimally invasive facial cosmetic Surgery
- Effects of ageing
- Patient selection & evaluation
- Various treatment options
- Cosmetic Surgery – Mo Banki, MD, DMD, FACS – 2 hours 28 minutes
- Basic principles of rhinoplasty